Peter Bodenham - Visual Artist
- 2014 Jan - March, 'Aur' 'Gold', Craft in the Bay, Cardiff Wales.
- 2013 Dec, Oriel Myrddin, Hearth & Home, Carmarthen, Wales.
- 2012 Jan - March, Earth, Ruthin Crafts Center, Ruthin, Wales.
- 2011 August National Eisteddfod, Wrexham, Wales.
- 2010 Jan - Gathered World group show Aberystwyth Arts Centre.
- 2009 Nov Art & Utility - curator and exhibitor, Henry Thomas Gallery
- 2009 National Eisteddfod, Bala Wales
- 2008 November – Transitar – Figueres Spain
- 2007 National Eisteddfod, Wales
- 2007 Jerwood Drawing Prize UK touring exhibition
- 17.3.07 Ointment / Cardiff Art in Time, Scratch, durational action.
- 06 - 07 Suit Project, Cywaith Cymru - Good Ideas Residency.
- 06 - 07 www.walk-with-me.co.uk - Supported by the Arts Council of Wales
- 11.6.05 Eli / Ointment Presili Hills action
- 4.6.05 Eli / Ointment St.Thomas Hall, St. Dogmaels
- 30.5.05 Eli / Ointment National Botanic Gardens of Wales
- 9.2.05 / 2.3.05 Marcheurs des Bois, Quebec /Wales exchange project (Funded by Wales International)
- 10.7.04/ 15.9.04 GSK gallery, London
- 13.5.04 West Wales Centre for Arts & Crafts, St.Clears, Carmarthen
- 19.4./4.5.03 Crwydro, ointment, Canadian (Boreal), Welsh exchange project.
- 03/04 Fine to Function - Llantarnam Grange Art Centre, 2003 2004, touring exhibition.
- 28.12.02 2MPH - Return Journey, Clynfyw Countryside Centre, Pembrokeshire
- 1.10.02 Experimentica 02 Chapter Arts, Cardiff.
- 29.9.02 Night walking Festival, ResCen, Queens Elizabeth Hall, London.
- 7.10.94 Live Art @ Clynfyw - group event - Cardigan
- 29.3.95 Ointment - Live arts in West Wales - Cardigan
- 18.104.22.168 Henry Thomas Gallery - Staff Show
- 29.3.96 Henry Thomas Gallery - Staff Show
- 7.10.94 M.A Fine Art Show - Cardiff
- 4.6.94 Fresh Art, Islington, London - Group show
- 18.7.92 Aberystwyth Museum, Wales - Installation
- 2.3.93 Visions of Craft Crafts Council Group show
- 18.7.92 West Wales Art Centre, Fishguard, Wales Group show
- 5.3.92 Talent Bours Handweik, Munich Germany Group Show
- 5.6.91 The Crafts Council, Waterloo Place, Works from the collection
- 2.9.91 The Scottish Gallery, Edinburgh Two man Show
- 6.9.90 Sculpture court, Edinburgh College, British Ceramics
- 14.6.90 Aberystwyth Arts Centre Wales Collective show Artists in Wales
- 5.4.90 Michaelson & Orient Portobello Road London One man show
- 30.5.06 Theatre Mwldan Cardigan Wales One man show
- Senior Lecturer, BA Hons Fine Art, Bath Spa University
- External Examiner Uni Wales Hereford College of Art - BA Fine Art
- One of four Directors of the International Ceramics Festival Aberystwyth.
- Aberystwyth University school of Education and Lifelong learning.
- UWIC - Cardiff.
- 15.6.03 -30.7.03 Project manager for Sculpture trail at Clynfyw Country Side Centre.
- 10.5.03 - External Examiner at the Royal College of Art , London
- 2002 - BA Art & Design Course leader at the West Wales School of the Arts, Carmarthen.
- 1994 - 2001 Contextual Studies Co-ordinator - Lecturer in History, Theory, Philosophy of Art & Design.
- 5.6.90 -1993 - P/T Exhibition Design & Construction
- 1.9.88 - 7.989 - P/T visual Studies tutor - C.C.T.A Carmarthen
- 1.9.87 - 1994 - Self employed artist affiliated to Anatol Orient Gallery London
- BA-Hons Ceramics & 3D Design, 2-1, Camberwell School of Arts 1984-87
- MA.Fine Art & Critical Studies, Cardiff Institute 1992-94
- NARS beach lifeguard
Critical Writing in publications
- Ceramics Review - Sep / Oct 2006 - Feature on Conor wilson
- Ceramics Review - March / April 2001 - Ceramics and Philosophical Aesthetics
- Ruthin Craft Centre - Contributor to catalogue for Modus Operandi Feb 2003
- Ceramics Review - July / August 2003 - Feature Duncan Ayscough
- a-n Magazine - (Artist News Letter) - Sep 2003 Explorations review.
- Book Jacket design, the tower Parthian books.2003
- Book jacket design and illustrations Rhiannon Parthian books 2007